Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fishing in Cebu

Fishing is my new hobby. I got addicted to it sometime in 2008 and it seems I'm not over with it yet. As a matter of fact, this hobby is contagious. I had convinced some of my friends, colleagues and family members to go fishing. It's fun really. But you need lots of patience when you are into this kind of game.

Where to fish in Cebu?

Cebu is an island in the Pacific surrounded by bodies of water. You can fish almost anywhere. But seriously, not really anywhere.

Fishing in Cebu

You can't fish at the Pier because entry is restricted. You can't fish at any beach because there are swimmers. In some parts, fishing is not allowed because of some environmental laws. But you can fish under the new Marcelo Fernan (Mandaue-Mactan) Bridge, at some fish-and-pay ponds, private ports, and rivers.

This site aims to direct you to some of the best fishing sites in Cebu where you can bring along your families, friends, girl or boy friends, spouses, kids, and even pets. From time to time, I will also post some helpful fishing tips I find in the net.

Happy fishing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment